Our profile illustrates the strengths and support that European Glass Group provides to its customers.
- Largest toughening plant in the world 7000mm x 3300mm.
- First ProBend(tm) Toughening plant installation within Europe enable us to manufacture largest possible toughened curve glass. Excellent combination of safety and visual quality for larger size toughened curved glass panels.
- First ProL Toughened glass laminating manufacturing line installed within the UK. Ability to manufacture to customer specification complex mix of glass laminated to achieve a range of properties i.e. solar acoustic visual and security properties of one combined laminated glass for both flat and curved glass.
- Specialist in the manufacture of structural insulated units manufactured to customer specification with complex mix of glass including allowance for structural fittings.
- Latest technology for glass cutting and processing, using laser guided cutting, cold cut technology to give fast and clean cut, CNC and water jet cutting for precision and quality finish.
- Industry leading service and support for large architectural glass and volume production for large contracts. Company growth has been driven by satisfied customers within UK, Europe and Far East.
- Working with Global manufacturers of glass and glass processing machinery to develop higher standards.
- Largest glass stock within the UK.